Warung Bebas

Monday 19 December 2011

The sheer skirt

njoieandburgundy 145
njoieandburgundy 099
njoieandburgundy 365
njoieandburgundy 284
njoieandburgundy 144
nn
njoieandburgundy 300
njoieandburgundy 243
Hope you had an amazing weekend? Mine was great I went to see the movie New Year's Eve with some friends and I finally found some time to do my Christmas decorations! Show you some pics of that later on..

This my look of the day with a skirt from Joie , sweater and boots from H&M trend, sunglasses from ASOS, vintage snake bracelet, Casio watch from Dressrepublic, claw ring from VJ-style, a Versace for H&M flower ring and a vintage bag from my own vintage shop Fashionzenvintage.

Don't forget to join the Joie contest here as I will be guest judging ;)

0 comments em “The sheer skirt”

Post a Comment